Tuesday, October 15, 2013

True Life: I want to be Jessica Day

I've recently discovered the power of Netflix and it has been anything but powerless. It has made me procrastinate, laugh my ass off, and wish I was friends with every single character in New Girl. Jess Day (Zooey Deschanel) is perfect and flawless and everyone should encompass her in everyday life. She is blatantly hilarious, quirky, colorful, happy, and she sings all the time. It's impossible to not fall in love with her personality, her hair, her clothes, literally everything about her (OK, I can't stand the intro to the show. Her singing voice. I just can't). BUT if I were to act more like Jess I could be a lot happier, a lot less stressed. I'm a horrible horrible singer, but I'm probably going to see how badly I can annoy my roommate because why not? La dee dee da dee...

Who can you annoy? Nah, I'm sure y'all have beautiful voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment